Hello, my name is Kirk. M. Soodhalter. This is my personal math website.
I also have a professional website.
I am currently teaching Integral Equations and Boundary Value Problems
- I have held the position of Research Scientist since July 2016.
- From June 2012-2016, I worked at Johannes Kepler University in the position of Universitätassistent.
- My primary areas of research are numerical linear algebra, numerical algorithms, ill-posed problems, and data analysis.
- I received a Ph.D. in mathematics from Temple University in 2012.
- I received a Bachelor Degree of Science in mathematics and English literature from Tulane University in 2004.
- Before pursuing my doctorate, I was a medical writer/editor for the Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery at the University of Texas at Houston Medical School.
- For more information, please see my CV, Research Statement and Teaching Statement